We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Monday, October 8, 2012

South Platte Photo Submission

This weeks user submission comes to us from Will Torres. By the sounds of it Will has been spending this summer chasing trout on the South Platte River. Now that fall has arrived he is just as excited as I am to start getting into some seriously hungry fish. Well thanks Will for the pictures and keep us in the loop if you have any new pics to share! 

Fall fly fishing out on all areas of the South Platte River is my favorite time of the year to catch some nice trout! I caught these browns all in the Deckers area on #20 BWO. I have had good trips all summer long out on the Platte just been waiting for fall and now its here and I'm making my trips up to lip every sipping trout I get!





No comments:

Post a Comment