We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Morning on Spring Creek!

The summer is almost officially here and in full swing and Spring Creek is in great condition.  I took the opportunity to fish several sections of Spring Creek and had a great day of subsurface fishing.  The patterns I fished was a wet ant, inch worm and a variety of Czech nymphs.  All flies yielding nice fish and the only thing I had to worry about was the constant stare from the adult ducks tending to their young in the slower moving water.  

Attached are a few of the pictures of some nice trout that I picked up throughout the morning and afternoon.  I haven't uploaded a few of the underwater shots that I took, so stay tuned to see how they turned out.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment