We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bahamas - Chub Cay

Well I admit, it has been way too long. I mean way too long. I've been busy... fishing haha. I realize now, that it's a lot more difficult to capture photos and movies when you are the one in charge of landing all the fish. I mean my hands are usually pretty full... So these photos have been borrowed by the core of people that have been sharing fishing adventures with us across the Atlantic. 

The first group of pictures are from Chub Cay a small island in the Bahamas island chain. We spent 5 full days fishing had a few opportunities to catch white marlin but came up a little short. We did catch a pile of dolphin, or as you may know them as mahi-mahi. 








No comments:

Post a Comment