We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Tough Mudder Fishing Trip!

Tomorrow marks the day of travel for a pair of the Michelotti brothers, myself and a few others to Mt. Snow, Vermont. We are staying close to the Battenkill River so I'm hoping to get some fishing in tomorrow afternoon and night!

Wish our gang luck as we will embark in our first Tough Mudder which is comprised of a 10 - 12 mile race with 25 obstacles thrown in between the running. If I'm able to move after finishing the race, hopefully I'll be able to get into a few trout!

Either way the weather in Central Pennsylvania has continued its hot ways and I have been giving the fish a rest because I do not want to put any extra stress on the trout. With that said I thought I'd post a few pictures of what would be going on in Alaska this time of year at Cusack's Alaska Lodge!

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment