We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Alaskan Rainbows!

Doctor Charlie Nelson (left) with a nice Chrome Sockeye!
All of these pictures were submitted by Charlie Nelson. Charlie's been fishing with me since I started working in Alaska and I was always the guy taking the picture so I was never fortunate enough to have that photo evidence of some of the monsters he has landed over the years. So thank you Charlie for sending these in.
A massive rainbow on the Gibraltor River
Another huge male!







"Brian you'll notice I'm not holding these fish, that's because they are all too heavy for me."


Thanks again Doc! Hopefully we'll get to fish again in the near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment