We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Few More Pigs








"Attached is an assortment of pics I have from State College, PA.  Kirk Hoover was my guide on Spruce Creek, he did well and I ended up catching a few fish."   

-Bob Kalantari 










We still fish together whenever we are around the same area and I look forward to the next time that Bob and I can be out catching some of these brutes!

He has since moved to Somerset, New Jersey and does some additional work in Canada.  I'm trying to make it up to log some hours with Bob on the Credit and the Quinte Rivers in Canada.






No comments:

Post a Comment