We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fishing Creek

Lately I have been spending all my time on Fishing Creek. Really trying to get comfortable with some water that over the years has always been my backup to my backup. It took me until now to realize what a truly awesome fishery it is. The fish are a little bigger, the water is more secluded, and there are no people to speak of. Solitude and fishing for me should always go hand in hand, and while on Fishing Creek I have got that. Here are a couple of pictures from the last week or so on Fishing Creek. 

Beautiful trout taken on a nymph 
Nice brown fell to a golden stonefly 
Josh's first fish of the day!  
Sneaking up on some unsuspecting trout
It gets pretty tricky through the braids
Green weenie hasn't failed me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment