We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guides Get Bored Too!

Sometimes we get bored, and that's when things get a little weird.. We do things like grow out our facial hair or wear weird outfits. So I decided to throw a collection of pictures together of all the weird things we've done over the years I've spent guiding in these remote locations. This has nothing to do with fishing.. but just an example of the things you will do to entertain yourself..


One season we though it would be cool to grow some unique facial hair... Dalton (Left) Me, and Kirk




I found this on my computer after they left one season, it was my background.

This happened during a float trip

The man has good mustache genetics.

T.I.P. Sam.. T.I.P.

I still have no idea what that mask was for.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment