We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Intern Strikes Back

Harry T. the long lost intern came back to us this week with a great story and a good picture to go with it. Harry I am excited about this net you are talking about. I'd like to get a better look at it as I am in the market for a flats fishable net that will stay up high and is light weight. This thing sounds like it could be a good bet! Anyways congrats on the photo keep up the good work intern.






Hey boys,


It's a pretty shitty picture but it was almost dark on spring creek near the gun range. I could tell because the smell of sulphur or whatever Cordite? was still in the air. Anyway a decent fish maybe 12 but the big deal is: a) i was by myself and got a picture b) got to use my new " nomad net " carbon fiber super light very cool. Promise better pictures to come. I'm headed to hawaii for 10 days. Jared hooked me up with guide in hawaii to do some flats fishing for bones. Watch for some bad ass embarassing photos of me hooking the guide with some crazy fly. Looks like you guys are having fun. I promise to get my intern mojo in gear and give kirk some help from this end.

Yo,

Harry T.







No comments:

Post a Comment