We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Follower Submissions!

My brother Brett finally got a chance to get out on the water and he took advantage of it. Shown below is one of the best fish he landed! Thankfully for us he got a picture. This fish was landed on Spring Creek with a Pheasant Tail Nymph. Brett Loves the P. Tails and actually taught me how to tie them, way back when he knew more about fishing than me. Ha! Thanks brother hope you enjoyed the water!


That is a solid fish and also a great pose... 


Not to be out done Harry T. sent us a picture of a trout he picked up on Spring Creek as well. Great close up shot of a colorful fish! Let me add it's about time the intern got some useful material on here! Hah just kidding Harry hope you are manning the shop in my absence. 

3 comments:

  1. Man I wish I had that length!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fish Brizzy. Slippery when wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, you guys know you can leave your name on the page even if you aren't a follower of the blog. It's fine of course if you wish to remain anonymous. I was just making sure everyone knew you could do that!

    ReplyDelete