We decided to write this blog as a way of sharing some of our stories from past experiences fishing, tying flies, guiding, and traveling. Most of which are completely 100% true except for the names of people, some stories are slightly embellished and some are mostly made up. It's really for you to figure it out and for us to have some fun writing down some of the truly good memories we have had while immersed in fly fishing.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"Treat" of the Week


I know this is a little overdue but get over it I have been busy assembling an entire Ikea apartment. (They make great stuff by the way!) 

The "Treat" is a throw back to the last time I was in the Florida Keys. We were in Key West on a family vacation and we of course brought our gear hoping to slip away a couple of days and hit some of the flats up. My uncle was leading my brother and I through some back trails along the coast when all of a sudden we came to a clearing where Key West lived up to it's name.

There was a little scramble in front of us at first I couldn't figure out but then when we got a little closer I figured it out. I'll let you decide for yourself what you think was going on here. There were three men in three different positions/locations:

  • Man 1: Sitting up against a tree pants unbuttoned hand down said pants
  • Man 2: Naked, lying face down across the path (My Uncle stepped right over him.. we went around)
  • Man 3: Also naked sitting 50 feet away in a beach chair

The fishing turned out to be mediocre that day, yet it will still be a day I will never forget. Although sometimes I wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment